Ballew’s Aluminum Products, Inc. offers various styles of low maintenance screen room systems. One is the traditional with a continuous kick-plate. There is also a slotted system with individual kick-plate panels in each section of the system.
Both are equally functional, just a slightly different appearance. For a more unobstructed view while still meeting building codes, many choose the room with pickets. This is a great option for homes with great view of the beach, lake or mountains. Insulated kick-plate is also available if the customer may plan to enclose the area with windows at some point or desire to install a doggy door.
Screen Room Features:
- Traditional (lineals)
- Slotted (lineals)
- Pickett Style
- The extrusions are available in 2in. or 3in. options.
- Screen mesh is stocked in widths from 36in. to 108in. Also in stock are flat spline and industrial spline rollers to complete the job.
- Ballew’s manufactures a 3-hinge pre-hung door as well as a heavy duty 5 hinge knock down door complete with hardware.
- Various clips, fasteners, screws and colored tapcons are kept in stock.
- ½ x 1 archway screen frame is stocked in white and bronze.
Colors are approximate. Please contact us for real color samples.